Phaseolin,Weight losing raw materials,White kidney bean extract
Specification of White Kidney bean extract
|Product Name||White Kidney Bean Extract||Latin name||Phaseolus Vulgaris L|
|Part Used||Seeds||Appearance||White Powder|
|Specification||Phaseolin 1%,2%||Test method||HPLC|
|CAS No.||37831-70-2||Mesh size||80 Mesh|
Introduce of White kidney bean extract
The seeds of the White Kidney Bean plant (Phaseolus vulgaris) are
most commonly used in the extract.
This plant is native to Europe, the Indies and Peru. This extract
acts as a starch blocker to block alpha-amylase enzyme. The
benefits of white kidney bean extract are numerous, with the most
notable being its ability to block starches.
White kidney bean extract may also be beneficial for lowering
triglycerides, degenerative arthritis,coronary artery disease and
obesity because of the ability it has to inhibit the body's
digestion of complex carbohydrates. White kidney bean extract has
the ability to block starches, so in effect it blocks the
alpha-amylase enzyme, which plays an important role in digestion.
Alpha-amylase is required for the metabolism of starchy
carbohydrates, which are found in foods like potatoes, rice and
Function of white kidney bean extract
1. It can effectively inhibit starch decomposition, which is good
for losing weight;
2. It has the function of protecting spleen and kidney;
3. Promot the orderly division of WBC in mammal
Application of White kidney bean extract
1. Applied in food field, its nutrient value is very high and
applys to cook;
2. Applied in health product field, the health product which use it
as raw material have favourable effect of losing weight;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has high pharmaceutical
value, to be used to treat various adverse symptoms.