Lemon balm extract,Herbal extract ratios,Rosmarinic
High Quality Lemon Balm Extract
|Product Name||Lemon Balm Extract||Botanical Name||Melissa Officinalis L.|
|Part Used||Whole herb||Appearance||Brown fine powder|
|Specification||5% Rosmarinic acid||Test method|
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is a perennial herb in the mint
family Lamiaceae, native to southern Europe and the
In North America, Melissa officinalis has escaped cultivation and
spread into the wild.
Lemon balm requires light and at least 20 degrees Celsius (70
degrees Fahrenheit) to germinate.
Lemon balm grows in clumps and spreads vegetatively as well as by
seed. In mild temperate zones, the stems of the
plant die off at the start of the winter, but shoot up again in
1. Calming the mind.
2. Encouraging restful sleep.
3. Making skin look years younger.
4. Boosting alertness.
5. Sharpening memory and problem solving.
6. Powerful antioxidant.
7. Supporting the liver.
8. Supporting normal blood sugar.
9. Protecting brain cells.
1. Applied in food field , it is added into kinds of beverage
,liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field , it is widely added in to
health products to prevent chronic diseases or relief symptom of
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the
cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin.