Hesperetin 520-33-2 Citrus Aurantium Extract,Bioflavonoid
|English name||Hesperetin||CAS No||520-33-2|
|Part Used||Peel and fruit||Testing Method||HPLC|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder||Specification||98%|
|Molecular Weight||302.29||Molecular Formula||C16H14O6|
Description of Hesperetin 98%
Hesperetin is a bioflavonoid and, to be more specific, a flavanone.
Hesperidin (a flavonone glycoside) is water-soluble due to the
presence of the sugar part in its structure, so on ingestion it
releases its aglycone.
Although not as juicy or delicious as the inside of an orange, the
peel is edible, and has been consumed particularly in environments
where there is scarcity of resources and where maximum nutritional
value must be derived and minimal waste generated (for example, on
The peel of an orange has increased vitamin C and fiber. Most of
the vitamin C is located in the zest rather than the pith. However,
high concentrations of pesticides have been found in orange
peels.Some organizations recommend that one should only consume the
peels of organically grown and processed oranges, where chemical
pesticides or herbicides would not have been used on the
peel.Orange peel contains citral, an aldehyde that antagonizes the
action of vitamin A. Therefore, anyone eating orange peels should
make certain that their dietary intake of Vitamin A is sufficient.
1. Hesperetin is a potent antioxidant against peroxynitrite.
2. Hesperetin have the effect of anti-inflammatory . Hesperetin can
indirect inhibit the inflammatory reaction by inhibiting the
release of a rachidonic acid metabolite and histamine
3. Hesperetin can prevent blood platelet agglutination ,
prophylaxis the formation of thrombus and protect Cardiovascular
system . Hesperidin can also act as a vasodilator , which may be
4. Hesperetin and naringenin have Lipid-lowering efficacy
5. Hesperitin has antimutagenic propertie
1. As a natural antioxidant, mainly used in cosmetic industry
2. As a natural antioxidant, widely used in health product and food
3. As raw materials of drugs for lowering cholesterol, anti-virus
and anti-inflammatory, mainly used in pharmaceutical field.