Historically, olive leaves are known as a symbol of peace, so it is
not surprising that olive leaf tea provides a soothing, relaxing,
gently mellow herbal brew that evokes a sense of wellbeing. Some
lemon or honey enhances the flavour; it is excellent chilled and
drunk over ice. Olive leaf tea leaves can be added to a marinade,
especially for fish, or used in a spice rub to season a variety of
dishes. Historically, olive leaves are known as a symbol of peace,
so it is not surprising that olive leaf tea provides a soothing,
relaxing, gently mellow herbal brew that evokes a sense of
wellbeing. Some lemon or honey enhances the flavour; it is
excellent chilled and drunk over ice. Olive leaf tea leaves can be
added to a marinade, especially for fish, or used in a spice rub to
season a variety of dishes.
The benefits of olive leaf are nothing new, as they were used in
the past for treating severe fevers and malaria. In Britain, the
brew from green olive leaves was also used for aiding the sick
returning from tropical colonies. Decades later, it is believed by
scientists that the oleuropein substance, contained in the olive
leaves was indeed responsible for the treatments and cures.
Olive leaf exteract function:
1. Inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and
protozoa and killing them.
2. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses,
yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and
parasites. Even being found as an effective treatment and
preventive for malaria.
3. Powerful effects on anti-infectious disease, such as
tonsillitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, pulpitis,
leukoplakia, stomatitis, herpes, bacterial skin infections and
4. Being lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune
5. Being a useful treatment for the opportunistic infections
associated with HIV.
6. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary
arteries, relieving arrhythmias, preventing the hardening of the
7. Improving the auto-immune disorder, as rheumatoid arthritis, MS,
Lupus, Crohn's disease, myasthenia gravis, asthma, psoriasis,
macular degeneration, diabetes and many more.
|Appearance||brown yellow powder|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
Application of alive leaf extract:
1. Olive leaf extract can be made into capsules, troche and granule
as healthy food and drug.
2. High quality Olive leaf extract, which have good solubility in
water and ethanol plus the solution transparence and brilliance
color, has been widely added into the beverage and cosmetics as the
3. Olive leaf extract can be incorporated into a formulation for
skin damage either by UV radiation or for assisting with wound
4. For its anti-oxidant, Olive leaf extractis also added into all
kinds of foods as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and
USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
Lead time:5-8 workding days