Oleuropein is a chemical compound found in olive leaf from the
olive tree (and leaves of privet) together with other closely
related compounds such as 10-hydroxyoleuropein, ligstroside, and
10-hydroxyligstroside. All these compounds are tyrosol esters of
elenolic acid that are further hydroxylated and glycosylated.
Oleuropein and its metabolite hydroxytyrosol have powerful
antioxidant activity both in vivo and in vitro and give
extra-virgin olive oil its bitter, pungent taste. Oleuropein
preparations have been claimed to strengthen the immune system.
Olive leaf exteract function:
1. Inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and
protozoa and killing them.
2. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses,
yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and
parasites. Even being found as an effective treatment and
preventive for malaria.
3. Powerful effects on anti-infectious disease, such as
tonsillitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, pulpitis,
leukoplakia, stomatitis, herpes, bacterial skin infections and
4. Being lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune
5. Being a useful treatment for the opportunistic infections
associated with HIV.
6. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary
arteries, relieving arrhythmias, preventing the hardening of the
7. Improving the auto-immune disorder, as rheumatoid arthritis, MS,
Lupus, Crohn's disease, myasthenia gravis, asthma, psoriasis,
macular degeneration, diabetes and many more.
|Appearance||brown yellow powder|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
Application of alive leaf extract:
1. Olive leaf extract can be made into capsules, troche and granule
as healthy food and drug.
2. High quality Olive leaf extract, which have good solubility in
water and ethanol plus the solution transparence and brilliance
color, has been widely added into the beverage and cosmetics as the
3. Olive leaf extract can be incorporated into a formulation for
skin damage either by UV radiation or for assisting with wound
4. For its anti-oxidant, Olive leaf extractis also added into all
kinds of foods as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and
USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
Lead time:5-8 workding days