Oleanolic acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid, widely
distributed in food and medicinal plants, related to betulinic
acid. It can be found in Phytolacca americana (American pokeweed),
and Syzygium spp, garlic, etc. It is relatively non-toxic,
hepatoprotective, and exhibits antitumor and antiviral properties.
Oleanolic acid was found to exhibit strong anti-HIV activity, the
related compound betulinic acid was used to create the first
commercial maturation inhibitor drug. It was first studied and
isolated from several plants, including Rosa woodsii (leaves),
Prosopis glandulosa (leaves and twigs), Phordendron juniperinum
(whole plant), Syzygium claviflorum (leaves), Hyptis capitata
(whole plant), and Ternstromia gymnanthera (aerial part). Other
Syzygium species including java apple (Syzygium samarangense) and
rose apples contain it.
Oleanolic acid main function:
1. Reduce liver damage.
2. Decreased serum alanine aminotransferase activity.
3. Reduces serum r-globulin and is consistent with the reduction of
inflammatory response in the liver seen by histology.
4. Promote the regeneration of liver cells.
5. Exhibiting antiviral properties and anti-HIV activity.
6. Inhibition of liver fibrosis.
7. Enhance immunity and inhibit S180 tumor growth.
8. Exhibiting strong anti-HIV activity.
Oleanolic acid application:
1. Applied in food field, it can acts as raw materials of tea to
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it becomes a new anti-cancer
drug with low toxic.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it can invigorate blood circulation
and remove beverage.
|Product Name||Oleanic acid|
|Appearance||White or off-white Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
Lead time:5-8 workding days