Natural Cosmetic Ingredients Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some
higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection.
Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a
defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as
fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect.
Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans.
Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high
resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of
cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
|Botanical source||Polygonum cuspidatum sibeb.et zucc.|
1. It can reduce blood viscosity,inhibiting platelet coagulation
and vasodilation to maintain blood flow.
2. Anti-atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease, ischemic heart
disease, high blood cholesterol effects.
3. It can prevent the occurrence of cancer and has estrogen-like
effects,which can be used for the treatment of breast cancer and
1. Pharmaceutical raw materials
2. Food and Drink for health care
4. Food additive