Chlorella powder,Protein,Green algae
powder,Anti-inflammatory,vegetable extract powder, plant
extract,Chlorella Protein Vegetable Extract Powder Green Algae
Specification of chlorella powder
|Product Name||Chlorella powder/Chlorella tablet||Specification||50% Protein|
|Broken Cell Wall||Cell wall Broken or Non-broken||Mesh||100% pass 80-200mesh|
|Appearance||Fine Green Powder|
Introduction of chlorella powder
Chlorella is a species of green algae that grows in fresh water.
The name chlorella derives from two Latin
words meaning 'leaf' (green) and 'small', referring to the
unusually high content of chlorophyll which gives
chlorella its characteristic deep emerald-green color. Chlorella is
also rich in protein, vitamins, minerals,"C.G.F."
(Chlorella Growth Factor) and other beneficial substances. It is
the first form of plant with a well-defined
nucleus Chlorella's DNA makes it have the ability to quadruple in
quantity every 20 hours, which no other
plant or substance on earth can do. Chlorella also has been used
effectively as a topical treatment for
damaged tissue. It is aCGF has helped in reversing chronic diseases
of many kinds. CFG improves our
immune system and strengthens our body's ability to recover from
exercise and diseases.
1. Strengthen the immune system, and enhances prostaglandin
production and possesses anti-inflammatory abilities.
2. Keep full vitality, resist radiation, strengthen metabolism
3. Picking up toxic substances and eliminating them out of the
body. Chlorella cell walls absorb and hang onto lead.
4. Rebuild nerve damage in the brain and nervous system.
5. Enhance natural cleansing and detoxification
6. Chlorella supplements can speed up the rate of cleansing of the
bowel, bloodstream and liver.
7. Chlorella also contains a growth-promoting substance, making it
valuable as an ingredient in breads and fermented drinks.
8. It also can help promote a healthy ph level in your body.
1. Nutrient Additive
2. As edible pigment extract
3. Feed - fish baits openings
4. Cosmetic materials