Marigold Flower Extract lutein, Marigold flower extract lutein 5%
by HPLC/UV,,Phytogenic Feed Additives
Marigold Flower Extract lutein
|Appearance:||Orange yellow powder|
|Herb Source:||Flower ofMarigold Extract|
|Specification:||5%, 10%, 20% by HPLC|
|Shelf Life:||2 years when properly stored.|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp|
|Melting Point:||190 °C|
|Package:||1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your
|Product Name||Active Ingredient||Percent or Concentrate||Method|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein||5-80% Lutein||UV|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein||5-80% Lutein||HPLC|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein;Zeaxanthin||20% lutein (contain 4%~5% Zeaxanthin)||UV HPLC|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein||5%-20% Lutein beadlet||UV|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein||5%-10% Water-dispersible lutein||UV|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein oil||20%||UV|
Source:It is extracted from petal of Marigold (Tagetes erecta).
1. Lutein can reduce blood sugar in type I diabetes patients
effectively. Besides , it has the function of
dilation of blood vessels.
2. Is easily absorbed by human stomach and small intestine. With
its function of antioxidants, it also has
the function of anti-cancer.
3. adjust blood-fat, prevent low density lipoprotein against anti
oxidation, and thereby alleviate cardiomyopathy.Can enhance human
immunity and prevent coronary disease and cardiovascular sclerosis
1. Lutein as skin cancer inhibitor and care skin.
2. Lutein as inhibitor of LDL cholesterol Oxidizing.
3. Lutein as inhibitor of tumor and cancer.
4. Lutein and its oxidative metabolites in chemoprevention of
5. Lutein as inhibitor of blood-vessel clogging.
6. Lutein delays lung aging. Lutein as inhibitor of arthritis.
7. Lutein as AMD inhibitor,Cataract inhibitor.