Marigold extract lutein ester 5% /Phytogenic Feed Additives /
lutein powder / lutein crystal Marigold Flower extract
Product name: Marigold Extract Lutein Ester
Latin Name: Tagetes erecta L.
Part Used: Marigold Flower
Appearance: Orange-red Fine Powder
Active Ingredient: Lutein Ester
Specification: Lutein Ester 10%,20%,60%
CAS No.: 547-17-1
Molecular formula: C72H116O4
Molecular Weight: 1045.71
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct
1. Protect eyesight
1) Lutein is one of basis in lens and retina of the eye, can
prevent Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), and improve
2) Prevent blindness resulted from AMD. In 1996, USA suggested that
aged people of 60-65 should reinforce Lutein 6 mg per day.
3) Protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals
and/or as a filter in light sensitive tissues such as the eye
macula, lens and retina that protect eyes against UV radiation from
light and computer.
2. Alleviate Age Pigment Degeneration in human body and anti-lipid
peroxidation by antioxidation.
3. Adjust blood-fat, prevent low density lipoprotein against
antioxidation, and thereby alleviate cardiopathy.