Natural Curcumin/turmeric powder, curcumin 10%, feed
additive,Phytogenic Feed Additives
Product Name: Turmeric extract, Curcumin Dry Extract, Turmeric Extract Powder,
Latin Name: Curcuma Longa L.
Appearance: Orange yellow dry powder
Part Used: Turmeric Root
Active Ingredient: Curcumin
Solubility: Soluble in Acetone and Alcohol
CAS No.: 458-37-7
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular formula : C21H20O6
Molecular Weight: 368.37
Extract Ratio 4:1 to 20:1
Curcumin is Yellowish orange crystallizable powder which is
extracted and purified from the root of plant-turmeric. The
important component part is curcumin.
Yellow brown orange powder with characteristic aroma of turmeric.
Turmeric extract benefits:
1. anti-oxidant effects.
2. anti-inflammatory effects, yet it does not irritate the stomach
as do many Cox-2 inhibitors.
3. anti-dyspepsia effects;
4. anti-platelet effects;
5. anti-viral effects;
6. anti-fungal effects;
7. anti-bacterial effects (inhibits Helicobacter Pylori)
1. Improve immunity.
2. Helping to prevent dementia.
4. Preventing the body from the damages of free radicals.
5. Preventing swelling of the joint ,arthritis, cardiovascular
disease and cancer.
6. Having anticoagulant, lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic,
anti-aging,and inhibiting growth of tumor.
Following is our most competitive products list, if you are
interested in them, inquiry is welcomed.
1. Ginseng Extract 80% ginsenosides
2. Green Tea Extract 50% to 98% polyphenols, 50% to 90% EGCG, 20%
to 80% Catechin
3. Aloe Vera Extract 10% aloin, 20% aloin
4. Bilberry Extract 25% Anthocyanidins, 36% Anthocyanin
5. Epimedium Extract 5% Icarrin, 10% Icarrin
6. Fructus Schizandrae Extract 2% to 9% Schisandrins, 2%
7. Garlic Extract 200:1, 1% to 3% Allicin
8. 50% resveratrol, 98% resveratrol
9. Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma longifolia Jack ) 100:1 , 150:1,
10. Rosemary Herb Extract 5% Rosmarinic acid, 20% Carnosic Acid