Mushroom extract Cordyceps extract Polysaccharides Male Enhancement
|English name||Natural Cordyceps Sinensis Extract Cordycepin Cordyceps
Polysaccharide||Place of origin||China|
|Origin||All plant||Latin Name||Cordyceps sinensis|
|Active ingredients||Cordycepin||Specification||10% 20%30% 40%|
|Test method||UV||Product properties||light yellow Powder|
What about Cordyceps Background?
Cordyceps extract is a fungus, a special kind of insect and fungi
symbiotic organisms. Is a cordyceps fungus mycelium by various
modes of infection of bat moth ( Lepidoptera hepialidae bat moth
genus ) larvae, with its in vivo organic matter as a nutritional
source of energy for parasitic life, through continuous growth and
differentiation, final mycelium kink and the formation of child
seat out host shell, thereby forming a special worm of the
symbiotic organism. The medicinal parts for the sclerotia and its
What about the functions of Cordyceps extract?
The health efficacies of Cordyceps sinensis extract are obvious in:
1. Asthma, allergic rhinitis.
2. Poor renal function, renal injuries by chemicals.
3. Chronic bronchitis, coughing.
4. Poor resistance of respiratory tract, catching flu easily.
5. Regulating blood pressure (high or low blood pressure).
6. Anti-aging, anti-weakness.
7. The declining of sex drive.
8. Lowering raised blood lipid levels, strengthening the body's
9. Poor function of lungs & kidneys, irregular menstruation.
Where does Cordyceps sinensis extract apply to?
1. Applied in cosmetic field,cordyceps sinensis extract is used to
reduce chloasma, age pigment and whelk.
2. Applied in food field,cordyceps sinensis extract is used as food
additives added into many kinds of product.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field,cordyceps sinensis extract used
as the basic drugs to treat cerebrovascular disease.