pueraria extract 20- 99% puerarin /Isoflavones/Puerarin Pueraria
Lobata Extract,Male Enhancement Powder
Latin Name: Puerarialobata(Wild.) Ohwi
Part of used : Root
Spec ification : 40%,60%,80%,90%, 98% by HPLC
Appearance : Brown to White fine powder
Cas No.: 3681-99-0
Molecular Formula :C21H20O9
Molecular Weight :432.3775
Solubility: Soluble in water and ethanol
Storage : Good sealed container away from light and heat.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
Packing: Cardboard drum (25kg/drum), double plastic bag of
- Puerarin used to enhance immunity and inhibit cancer cell;
- Puerarin has the usage of taking protective effects to the
nephritis, nephropathy and renal failure;
- Puerarin with he function of trengthening myocardial contraction
force and protecting myocardial cell;
- Puerarin own the effective of protecting the deformability of
erythrocyte, increasing the function of hematopoietic system.
- Applied in food field, puraria isoflavones can be used in foods
and health products,to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, puraria isoflavones is widely
used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovascular system agents
in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injectio, puerarin is a
common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
- Applied in cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin
can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging,
such as mastoptosis, crinkle, decrease in skin vitality and
leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye
cream and skin cream.
Pueraria mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua or White Kwao Krua, is a
root found in northern and north eastern Thailand and Myanmar. Kwao
Krua is a native herbal plant found in deep
forests of the northern region of Thailand. Researchers in the last
few years have examined its properties and assessed its possible